Add the missing parts to put the questions in reported speech.
1. "Next week he will visit his aunt in Oslo."
Mary knew that he
aunt in Oslo the following week.
2. "We should tell her the truth."
He was sure that we
3. "Who broke the windows?"
The principle wanted to know
4. "Jill wants to sing at the concert next week."
He realized that Jill
at the concert the following week.
5. "Please, explain that to me again."
Helen begged the teacher politely
again. (infinitive construction)
6. "I lived in St. Paul some years ago."
Suzanne told us that
in St. Paul
7. "This dress suits you very well."
Everybody maintained (that) that dress
8. "Did you copy your homework?"
Mr. Clever asked the lazy boy if
9. "Don't copy your homework."
Mother told us
homework. (infinitive construction)
10. "I didn't tell anybody about that."
The little boy maintained that
anybody about that.