Go to cbbs newsround, and read about the bird flue. After having read all articles, you should be able to answer the following questions.
The bird flu is spreading through parts of
- Asia and Europe
- Asia and America
- America and Europe
- of the USA
The virus HN51 has ...
- only been passed to chickens
- been passed to both birds and humans
- only been passed to humans
- only been passed to birds.
How do humans catch the bird flue?
- Humans can only catch this disease if they have been in close contact with live infected animals.
- Humans can catch them easily if they travel through an area in which there are infected animals.
- Humans can olny catch this disease if they are in close to contact with infected people.
How many people have died of the virus?
- not safe to eat chicken.
- safe to eat chicken, but not other poultry.
- safe to eat poultry.
- safe to eat turkey and duck, but no chicken.